The IPCVai Office does not manage the booking or pre-payment of travel tickets.

Non-EU students are requested to apply for an international passport before arriving in the country of study. 

EU students are required to hold a valid identity card to travel within the Shengen Space countries.

You should keep in mind that specific goods may be banned or restricted when travelling through the European Union. When arriving at the airport overseas you must go through Customs.

You should travel with your Vaccination Book (updated with tetanus vaccine). If the country of origin has recently been hit by an epidemic, specific vaccinations may be required before entering into the country of study.

We are using cookies to give you the best experience. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in privacy settings.
AcceptPrivacy Settings